RE: [urbanvita] Photos

    Message 1 of 23 , Apr 5, 2013

      I just got to see your photos Robert.   They are very good!   I have been without my DSL he last couple of days so just now catching up.   Great job!

      Terry

      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
      From: olivegrenade@...
      Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 15:55:58 -0700
      Subject: RE: [urbanvita] Photos

      Thank you very much.  Yes it is a pleasure to shoot her.  These are test shots and there will be more.

      Robert Constant
      323 243 1738

    • olivegrenade
      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 5, 2013
        Thank you so much!  I appreciate :)

        Robert Constant
        Dale Wibben Studio LLC

        To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
        From: olivegrenade@...
        Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2013 15:55:58 -0700

        Message 3 of 23 , Apr 6, 2013
          Found your photos in the album just now. Good job, Robert! I'm looking forward to seeing your next burst of creativity with Vita as it's muse!

          Marilyn
        • Robert Constant
          Message 4 of 23 , Apr 6, 2013
            Thank you so very much!  I am working with the Vita with 3 faces and moveable eyes.  She's bald and I have 3 wigs and all the clothes from the 5 that I own.  I am hoping to go for some "editorial" looks and set ups.

            Robert Constant
            323 243 1738