Re: Leg-Warmers Return!

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2013
      What a great photo! I think you might be right Marilyn, this just might bring back leg warmers! I loved that movie when it came out. Thanks for using it.

      > Lizbeth Smith-Evans has taken her place in the header photo and just might bring back leg-warmers! At least she is ready to dance into spring.

    • Dorinda Balanecki
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013

        Love the picture!

        Dorinda Balanecki

        Design Director

        Horsman Ltd.

        3 Park Plaza Suite 1-118

        Glen Head, NY 11545

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2013
          Nikacossu is the talented photographer of Lizbeth and her Flashdance tribute. I think she did a great job!