RE: [urbanvita] Hi from a new member!

  • Christine Loff
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 27, 2013
      Glad I could help! The method I recommended seems to always give you a perfect dart. :)

      Christine

      Christine Loff
      www.SewFashionDollClothes.com
      www.TheBlackIbis.com

      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
      From: flamingomoon414@...
      Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 18:36:30 -0400
      Subject: Re: [urbanvita] Hi from a new member!

      Just read your tip for sewing darts and I'm going to try that! I'll have to read your other suggestions before I do another garment.

      Sent from my iPad

      Hey, so do I! EmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmojiEmoji!!!!

      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
      From: flamingomoon414@...
      Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 12:56:38 -0700

      I may have a "smiley" addiction. *'@-@ search me*:-$ don't tell anyone shh!

      From: flamingomoon414@...
      Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 04:05:07 -0700

      We love our Canadian Urban Legends, eh?
      It is true that 'the Potato Chip Effect' seems to apply to the owning of Vitae. *^O^||3 eatOk, the little smiley is eating pizza, but just pretend he's eating chips, ok?  Anyway ... multiple dollies applies for sure.  I was under the impression when the Expressions Vita came out that I would only need one of those because after all, I'd have other face plates, changeable eyes, wigs, etc.  And I now have how many?  3 Expressions, I think.  *=; talk to the hand  *sigh*

      If we ever convince Vita's "People" to do a male ... I shudder to think.  Each of my dolls would want her very own. *:(fight) fight... otherwise there might be bloodshed.
      Welcome, Christine