Re: Le Gant Noir wig stains Vita Doll head

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24, 2013
      The pimple cream with benzoil peroxide will work. You may need to repeat it a few times. Be careful to only put it on the stain. I have used the hydrogen peroxide for hair to remove the yellow coloring on Gene bodies both Ashton Drake and Integrity dolls. Read it on one of the doll groups sometime ago. It works very well for that. I would recommend removing the dolls head to avoid any damage to face paints. Even the sun alone could fade paint without peroxide.

      I have had Monique wigs in the dark colors stain doll heads. I think it may be the stitching, or the pigment in the thread that is used to assemble them. The stains will come off using the methods mentioned.

      Terry

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 25, 2013
        ONLY put it on the stain, NOT on the face paint.

        Sent from my iPad

        On Mar 24, 2013, at 7:31 PM, "Roger Kriegbaum" <randlkriegbaum@...> wrote:

        Hi !

        I might try this. Will Clearasil work? I have some adult stuff. I was just concerned about taking the face paint off. I read someplace that it lightened the eyes. At any rate, she is in a red wig now with bangs, so does not even show. I need to not be so fussy. Still I wish I’d been more careful and used the wig cap.

        Linda