Turquoise and pink sunglass/eyeglass sets are in!

  • Sharon Meyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2013
    I just received the shipment of pink glasses sets and turquoise glasses sets
    from Horsman. They are the best yet! Cats eye shaped in the best 50's
    retro style, with jewels at the temples. Each set has 2 pair with the same
    color frames, one pair with clear lenses and the other with sunglass lenses.

    Price is $20 per set, limited quantities available.

    I can combine multiple sets for very cheap postage, worldwide, so email
    those orders!

    Thanks!

    Sharon
    MMTN