Re: OSCAR NIGHT - I'm still not backing down....

  • vitarichardsfan
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013
      ... Televised network Award shows still suck, HOWEVER I should have planned my Sunday night better. We were discussing it earlier and next year (if we're still here) we're planning to do AN ANTI-OSCARS party. We've done Anti-Superbowl and Anti-Election Night gatherings in years past. You know you have to be in the right mood to read and I am not spending fleeting Vita dollars on another "Follies". (Though I do regret not seeing "August Osage County".)

      With that, pat yourselves on the back again for surviving this year's Oscars and we'll pick up the debate next year.

      ...or after the Emmys.

      :^P