Re: I'm off the hook and my rocker! :^D

  • vitarichardsfan
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 24 8:48 PM

      ... And it' s already spent.... about three or four times over for UV.... (Daughter Who Sews, Affordable Designs, Monique Wigs, Michaels, Joanne's and Ross's...) Fun, fun, fun, fun.... Expressions Queen of Hearts (proper) emerging soon!

      ENJOY THE TRUNK!

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 24 9:49 PM

        We shop at the same boutiques!  LOL!   Bought a few items too from some of the same.   I cannot wait to see what you got.

        Terry

        To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
        From: genemarshallfan@...
        Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 04:48:54 +0000