Re: [urbanvita] Re: Bunk the trunk, I'm off the hook! :^D

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 21, 2013

      I'm glad you were saved from yourself.  *&[] giftAnd the snipee is probably overjoyed with the trunk.  Now you have more dolly $$ to spend on Horsman goodies!!

    • vitarichardsfan
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 24, 2013

        ... And it' s already spent.... about three or four times over for UV.... (Daughter Who Sews, Affordable Designs, Monique Wigs, Michaels, Joanne's and Ross's...) Fun, fun, fun, fun.... Expressions Queen of Hearts (proper) emerging soon!

        ENJOY THE TRUNK!

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 24, 2013

          We shop at the same boutiques!  LOL!   Bought a few items too from some of the same.   I cannot wait to see what you got.

          Terry

          To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
          From: genemarshallfan@...
          Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 04:48:54 +0000