Re: [urbanvita] Valentine's Day Date

  • Janis Bradbury
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 13, 2013
      Thanks.  Since it is for Valentines Day, I kept her in her original dress.  Now I can't find her earrings.  Do you suppose Trent will give her a pair?

      Janis

      On Feb 13, 2013, at 4:07 PM, Marilyn Kearns <flamingomoon414@...> wrote:

      Wherever it is, I'll bet they are the handsomest couple there!

      Sent from my iPad

      On Feb 13, 2013, at 4:14 PM, Janis Bradbury <janisbintx@...> wrote:

      Trent has found a new lady to woo. I wonder where they are going?

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 13, 2013
        I Love the couple!   They look great together!   Vita needs a beau...

        Thank you Janis!

        To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
        From: janisbintx@...
        Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 15:14:32 -0600
        Subject: [urbanvita] Valentine's Day Date [1 Attachment]

        [Attachment(s) from Janis Bradbury included below]
        Trent has found a new lady to woo. I wonder where they are going?

      • Dorinda Balanecki
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 14, 2013

          Vita looks so delicate next to Trent. Very nice picture.

          Dorinda Balanecki

          Design Director

          Horsman Ltd.

          3 Park Plaza Suite 1-118

          Glen Head, NY 11545

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 14, 2013
            If Trent is a good Valentine's date I think he should give her diamond earrings tucked in a big heart-shaped box of white chocolate (I LUV white chocolate!).
             *=(( broken heart Otherwise she might just run off with Matt!

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 14, 2013
                Good idea!  I must find her earrings.
                Janis