Valentine's Day Date

  • Janis Bradbury
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 13, 2013

    Trent has found a new lady to woo. I wonder where they are going?

    Message 2 of 8 , Feb 13, 2013
      Wherever it is, I'll bet they are the handsomest couple there!

      Sent from my iPad

        Message 4 of 8 , Feb 13, 2013
          I Love the couple!   They look great together!   Vita needs a beau...

          Thank you Janis!

          To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
          From: janisbintx@...
          Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 15:14:32 -0600
          Subject: [urbanvita] Valentine's Day Date [1 Attachment]

          [Attachment(s) from Janis Bradbury included below]
          Trent has found a new lady to woo. I wonder where they are going?

        • Dorinda Balanecki
          Message 5 of 8 , Feb 14, 2013

            Vita looks so delicate next to Trent. Very nice picture.

            Dorinda Balanecki

            Design Director

            Horsman Ltd.

            3 Park Plaza Suite 1-118

            Glen Head, NY 11545

            Message 6 of 8 , Feb 14, 2013
              If Trent is a good Valentine's date I think he should give her diamond earrings tucked in a big heart-shaped box of white chocolate (I LUV white chocolate!).
               *=(( broken heart Otherwise she might just run off with Matt!

                Message 8 of 8 , Feb 14, 2013
                  Good idea!  I must find her earrings.
                  Janis