Re: [urbanvita] Keep it Going

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 13 3:32 AM
      Whoa, baby!!!!!!  That is one gorgeous gown.  I love ruffles, and that gown has got 'em in spades! *:x lovestruck  Trixie has announced that she wants that in blue.  I plan to tell her that it is one-of-a-kind and only came in red.  Sh-h-h-h*:-$ don't tell anyone shh!

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 13 7:41 AM
        That is one georgeous gown.  I can see her on the red carpet right now.
        BeBe Bonnie

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 13 7:12 PM
          Keep checking Ebay. I found some dressed dolls by doing a search on Google but unless you want to buy the whole doll you just have to keep checking for someone selling just the outfit. I is gorgeous, lots of beading.

          Terry

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 13 7:22 PM
            I found a link to a current listing for the ruffled dress.   It is red just like mine.  Click on "Red dress" or cut and paste the link.
            Red dress
            http://www.ebay.com/itm/T-D-FASHIONS-DOLL-TO-Tonner-Tyler-Sydney-/180904277797?pt=US_Dolls_Bears_Toys&hash=item2a1ebc3725

            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 13 7:32 PM
              Marilyn, I could not find mine in blue but check out this one:
              Blue dress    click on the words "Blue dress" or cut and paste this link
              http://www.ebay.com/itm/T-D-FASHIONS-DOLL-TO-Tonner-Tyler-Sydney-/180904316792?pt=US_Dolls_Bears_Toys&hash=item2a1ebccf78

              Terry

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 14 6:32 AM
                Very pretty!  Thanks for sending that link.  I am now going to delete it before Trixie gets into the computer and finds it!!!!!!!!  No dresses for her till I finish buying light fixtures.  She'll just have to shop her closet!

                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 14 6:33 AM
                  Link worked great.  Thanks ... I like it better on Vita, don't you?  *;) winking
                  It is a gorgeous dress!  Yummy.

                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 14 7:56 AM
                    I 'heart' everyone too!
                    Hey Marilyn, how about this one?
                    http://www.ebay.com/itm/180909673679?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

                    I like it better and I may have to get it but not now, I just bought the chairs!

                    Terry

                    To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
                    From: flamingomoon414@...
                    Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 06:32:00 -0800