Re: [urbanvita] computers and phones

  • bellliston@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2010
      Know what you mean there.  I am so tired of getting taken advantage of.  Today I had to go out and get a new cell phone.  I actually like it.  Bonnie

      In a message dated 3/29/2010 5:19:20 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time, odaatpat@... writes:

      thanks for the info, Bonnie. I dread buying a new computer because I'm an old lady, and have been stung so many times with different things, computers included. I keep putting it off, waiting for my fairy godmother to come and tell me what to buy!!!patricia

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29, 2010
        Good for you, Bonnie..chalk one up for our side!!!!patricia