Keep it Going

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 12, 2013

      I am sooo... looking forward to seeing your photos Janis and everyone (hint, hint).   I took a photo of Rosso Vita in another red gown I got on Ebay a couple of years ago from TD Fashions.   They still sell some similar gowns in other colors but I loved this red version, which of course I am drawn to red..   Perfect for the Oscar's and/or Valentines.   Rosso Vitas jewelry is perfect for this gown too.   Here is the link if the photo does not show up: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/urbanvita/photos/album/2019074321/pic/1166160303/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=41&count=20&dir=asc

      RedCarpet2

      Terry

    • Robert Constant
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 12, 2013
        this gown is stupendous!  I wish I could get hold of one

        Robert Constant
        323 243 1738
      • Janis Bradbury
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 12, 2013
          I couldn't sat it better!
          Janis

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 13, 2013
            Whoa, baby!!!!!!  That is one gorgeous gown.  I love ruffles, and that gown has got 'em in spades! *:x lovestruck  Trixie has announced that she wants that in blue.  I plan to tell her that it is one-of-a-kind and only came in red.  Sh-h-h-h*:-$ don't tell anyone shh!

            I am sooo... looking forward to seeing your photos Janis and everyone (hint, hint).   I took a photo of Rosso Vita in another red gown I got on Ebay a couple of years ago from TD Fashions.   They still sell some similar gowns in other colors but I loved this red version, which of course I am drawn to red..   Perfect for the Oscar's and/or Valentines.   Rosso Vitas jewelry is perfect for this gown too.   Here is the link if the photo does not show up: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/urbanvita/photos/album/2019074321/pic/1166160303/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=41&count=20&dir=asc

            RedCarpet2

            Terry

          • redbonnieelliston
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 13, 2013
              That is one georgeous gown.  I can see her on the red carpet right now.
              BeBe Bonnie

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 13, 2013
                Keep checking Ebay. I found some dressed dolls by doing a search on Google but unless you want to buy the whole doll you just have to keep checking for someone selling just the outfit. I is gorgeous, lots of beading.

                Terry

                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 13, 2013
                  I found a link to a current listing for the ruffled dress.   It is red just like mine.  Click on "Red dress" or cut and paste the link.
                  Red dress
                  http://www.ebay.com/itm/T-D-FASHIONS-DOLL-TO-Tonner-Tyler-Sydney-/180904277797?pt=US_Dolls_Bears_Toys&hash=item2a1ebc3725

                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 13, 2013
                    Marilyn, I could not find mine in blue but check out this one:
                    Blue dress    click on the words "Blue dress" or cut and paste this link
                    http://www.ebay.com/itm/T-D-FASHIONS-DOLL-TO-Tonner-Tyler-Sydney-/180904316792?pt=US_Dolls_Bears_Toys&hash=item2a1ebccf78

                    Terry

                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 14, 2013
                      Very pretty!  Thanks for sending that link.  I am now going to delete it before Trixie gets into the computer and finds it!!!!!!!!  No dresses for her till I finish buying light fixtures.  She'll just have to shop her closet!

                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 14, 2013
                        Link worked great.  Thanks ... I like it better on Vita, don't you?  *;) winking
                        It is a gorgeous dress!  Yummy.

                        Message 11 of 11 , Feb 14, 2013
                          I 'heart' everyone too!
                          Hey Marilyn, how about this one?
                          http://www.ebay.com/itm/180909673679?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

                          I like it better and I may have to get it but not now, I just bought the chairs!

                          Terry

                          To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
                          From: flamingomoon414@...
                          Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 06:32:00 -0800