RE: [urbanvita] Let's Get This Party Started!

  • Robert Constant
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 12, 2013
      Embassy Dinner...how grand!  It is beautiful but the Vita clothes have a kind of period, Hollywood glamour, very 50s and 60s, that I love!

      Robert Constant
      323 243 1738
    • Janis Bradbury
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 12, 2013
        Thanks Terry, it is worth looking for.  I have to take my pictures tomorrow.
        Janis

        On Feb 12, 2013, at 7:06 PM, TERRY BARNER <terrkat@...> wrote:

         Thank you Janis, Robert and Marilyn!   The correct name of the outfit is Embassy Dinner.   I knew I would get the name wrong somehow.   It was available in 2004 but occassionally you might find one on Ebay.

        Terry

        To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
        From: janisbintx@...
        Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 17:21:36 -0600
        Subject: Re: [urbanvita] Let's Get This Party Started!

        Terry,
        I love Brenda clothes too but have never seen this gorgeous outfit.  Stunning!!!
        Janis

        On Feb 12, 2013, at 2:11 PM, Marilyn Kearns <flamingomoon414@...> wrote:

        She is stunning in that.  Brenda & Daphne had some great clothes.

        Sent from my iPad

        On Feb 11, 2013, at 10:55 PM, TERRY BARNER <terrkat@...> wrote:

        I am beat, but, since I came up with the idea, I should follow through.   Here is Vita wearing a favorite from Tonner's Brenda Starr collection.   I get the names of these wrong often but I think it was called Embassy Gala.   Feel free to correct me, I can take it, sob... LOL!   Here is also the link if the photo does not show up for you:

        What's in your closet?

        RedaCarpet1