Re: Let's Get This Party Started!

  • Robert Constant
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 11, 2013
      quite an outfit!

      Robert Constant
      323 243 1738
    • Dorinda Balanecki
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 12, 2013

        Beautiful!

        Dorinda Balanecki

        Design Director

        Horsman Ltd.

        3 Park Plaza Suite 1-118

        Glen Head, NY 11545

        From: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com [mailto:urbanvita@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of TERRY BARNER
        Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 10:55 PM
        To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [urbanvita] Let's Get This Party Started!

        I am beat, but, since I came up with the idea, I should follow through.   Here is Vita wearing a favorite from Tonner's Brenda Starr collection.   I get the names of these wrong often but I think it was called Embassy Gala.   Feel free to correct me, I can take it, sob... LOL!   Here is also the link if the photo does not show up for you:

        What's in your closet?

        RedaCarpet1

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 12, 2013
          She is stunning in that.  Brenda & Daphne had some great clothes.

          Sent from my iPad

          On Feb 11, 2013, at 10:55 PM, TERRY BARNER <terrkat@...> wrote:

          I am beat, but, since I came up with the idea, I should follow through.   Here is Vita wearing a favorite from Tonner's Brenda Starr collection.   I get the names of these wrong often but I think it was called Embassy Gala.   Feel free to correct me, I can take it, sob... LOL!   Here is also the link if the photo does not show up for you:

          What's in your closet?

          RedaCarpet1

          Terry

        • Janis Bradbury

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 12, 2013

               Thank you Janis, Robert and Marilyn!   The correct name of the outfit is Embassy Dinner.   I knew I would get the name wrong somehow.   It was available in 2004 but occassionally you might find one on Ebay.

              Terry

              To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 12, 2013
                Embassy Dinner...how grand!  It is beautiful but the Vita clothes have a kind of period, Hollywood glamour, very 50s and 60s, that I love!

                Robert Constant
                323 243 1738
              • Janis Bradbury
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 12, 2013
                  Thanks Terry, it is worth looking for.  I have to take my pictures tomorrow.
                  Janis

                  To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com