RE: [urbanvita] Re: Rosso Vita Photos

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2013
      Thank you!  She was so easy to photograph. She seems to love the camera.  If you are on the fence about this one, you should get her.  She is so much more than expected.    I will try her in some other outfits and post some photos.

      Terry

      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
      From: olivegrenade@...
      Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 21:13:50 -0800
      Subject: [urbanvita] Re: Rosso Vita Photos

      the face and hair on this one are marvelous and very photogenic.  the outfit is borderline camp and I love it *;) winking

      Robert Constant
      323 243 1738