Re: [urbanvita] Rosso Vita Photos

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1 4:49 AM
      You should be very proud of her, Terry.  she is a gorgeous doll and you did a great job designing her.  Then Dorinda, Ken and the China Team did a great job reproducing her!

      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1 8:52 PM
        Thank you!  She was so easy to photograph. She seems to love the camera.  If you are on the fence about this one, you should get her.  She is so much more than expected.    I will try her in some other outfits and post some photos.

        Terry

        To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
        From: olivegrenade@...
        Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 21:13:50 -0800
        Subject: [urbanvita] Re: Rosso Vita Photos

        the face and hair on this one are marvelous and very photogenic.  the outfit is borderline camp and I love it *;) winking

        Robert Constant
        323 243 1738