Re: Rosso Vita Photos

  • Robert Constant
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2013
      the face and hair on this one are marvelous and very photogenic.  the outfit is borderline camp and I love it *;) winking

      Robert Constant
      323 243 1738
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2013
        You should be very proud of her, Terry.  she is a gorgeous doll and you did a great job designing her.  Then Dorinda, Ken and the China Team did a great job reproducing her!

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2013
          Thank you!  She was so easy to photograph. She seems to love the camera.  If you are on the fence about this one, you should get her.  She is so much more than expected.    I will try her in some other outfits and post some photos.

          Terry

          To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
          From: olivegrenade@...
          Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 21:13:50 -0800