RE: [urbanvita] Photos From Mardi Gras

    Thank you Janis! It was a lot of fun! Yes, I supplied all of the Vitae. Terry To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com From: janisbintx@gmail.com Date: Mon, 28 Jan
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 28, 2013

      Thank you Janis!   It was a lot of fun!   Yes, I supplied all of the Vitae.

      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
      From: janisbintx@...
      Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 13:38:52 -0600
      Subject: Re: [urbanvita] Photos From Mardi Gras

      What a fun theme!  I love looking at you pictures and seeing the clever doll floats .  Was yours the Vita?

      On Jan 27, 2013, at 6:56 PM, TERRY BARNER <terrkat@...> wrote:

      We had our monthly club meeting today at a library and our theme was to make parade floats from shoe boxes.  We had a great meeting and the display was open to the public from 2 to 4.   Our members collect a bit of everything but I think Vita stole the show, (at least for me she did, but I might be biased).   Here is a link if the photo does not show up:

      There are a couple more photos in my album if you want to see some more.

      Vita Mardi Gras Float