RE: [urbanvita] -- MY VALENTINE (blue version) QUESTION --

  • Roger Kriegbaum
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 22, 2013

      Also, mine came in the green and white Horsman box, not a sealed bag.

      Linda

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 22, 2013
        I have the blond/red and it came in the Urban Green/White/Pink box too, but the costume and wig was still completely sealed in the inner bag, which doesn't seem to the norm for eBay items. (I used to call it EvilBay.)

        I was just wondering where and when and how much for the raven/blue version. I really do like the Valentine doll. (I miss Gene and Madra!)

        Thank you, Linda, for the information. I wasn't expecting a response so fast.  I'm glad I was viewing the photo albums before signing out.;)

        Have a good evening.

        --VRF--

        --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Kriegbaum" wrote:

        > Also, mine came in the green and white Horsman box, not a sealed bag.
        >
        > Linda

      • Roger Kriegbaum
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 23, 2013

          One more bit of info. Horsman does not dress their dressed dolls. All the clothing comes in the box with the nude doll in a baggie. They do this to save time and money and probably to prevent staining. They want the buyer to dress the doll. I have also bought Vita’s separately from M&M Treasures. Tell Sharon I recommended you to her. Like Gene, You can’t just buy oneJ I now have five since the convention and am eyeing another one. Glad you are enjoying your doll!

          Linda

          I have the blond/red and it came in the Urban Green/White/Pink box too, but the costume and wig was still completely sealed in the inner bag, which doesn't seem to the norm for eBay items. (I used to call it EvilBay.)

          I was just wondering where and when and how much for the raven/blue version. I really do like the Valentine doll. (I miss Gene and Madra!)

          Thank you, Linda, for the information. I wasn't expecting a response so fast.  I'm glad I was viewing the photo albums before signing out.Image removed by sender. ;)

          Have a good evening.

          --VRF--

          --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Kriegbaum" wrote:

          > Also, mine came in the green and white Horsman box, not a sealed bag.
          >
          > Linda

        • LindaK
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 23, 2013
            I think I need to say here, the reason my Blue Valentine WAS dressed was because she was the centerpiece at the Radio day's convention. Boy what a thril that was when my number came up to buy her! Also, she will always be my favorite Vita.