RE: [urbanvita] Re: What are Vita's dimensions?

  • Roger Kriegbaum
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2013

      Hi Terry,

      Ok, I know her…she has made me several wonderful outfits for Gene, including a copy of Coco Rose. I will check it out. I just have to try stuff on. I found out the “Chilled” Antoinette outfit fits Vita perfectly, all but a small gap in the silver body suit at the waist that does not show when the jacket is on. The boots and pantyhose, skirt all fit. I may need to put a hat pin in ,but it looks great on my Vita.

      Linda