Re: [urbanvita] What are Vita's dimensions?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2013
      Linda, if you look in the 'Photos" section and go to the album "Attire For Urban Vita" you can see (and add to ... its a public album) Vita wearing outfits from different dolls.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2013
        Hi Linda!   Surprisingly I do not know this, I just fit my patterns to her body.   She most matches Tyler measuresments and you can get these from Gerry Broermans site http://gerrybdesigns.homestead.com/Index.html  .   She has made me a dress for Vita from her  "Item of the month" group.   I think she made it using her Tyler measurements.   It fit great.   The only thing with Tyler measurements are in the leg length and possibly arm length.   Marilyn has sewn for Vita using Tyler patterns so she can probably tell you exactly how much to add.   I know she posted before this information but I'll bet she would share it again.   I want to get some sewing done but I still have some other projects to finish up before I can play with my own.   I am so far behind on some things but I hope to be free of them before the end of the month.

        Terry

        --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, "LindaK" wrote:

        > Bust?
        > hips?
        > Neck to bustline?
        > bustline to waist?
        > hip to top of display base?
        > back?
        > Shoulder to shoulder?
        > Base of neck to bustline?
        > Bustline to waist waist to hip?
        > Are these recorded somewhere? Maybe Dorinda has these?
        > This would be helpful to know for sewing and what other dolls clothing might fit.
        > Also, pictures of borrowed clothing on Vita is fun to see.

      • Roger Kriegbaum
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 9, 2013

          Hi Terry,

          Ok, I know her…she has made me several wonderful outfits for Gene, including a copy of Coco Rose. I will check it out. I just have to try stuff on. I found out the “Chilled” Antoinette outfit fits Vita perfectly, all but a small gap in the silver body suit at the waist that does not show when the jacket is on. The boots and pantyhose, skirt all fit. I may need to put a hat pin in ,but it looks great on my Vita.

          Linda