Cover picture looks great

  • LindaK
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013
      Thanks for doing that! I think she looks wonderful too. More Valentine picture soon. Still tearing down the Christmas display. Vita is busy packing up the tree ornaments.
      Aqua has stored her Santa suit and tried on her new Christmas boots.
      Mitsi is all set for Valentines she looks hot! Pictures coming soon.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 7, 2013
        Hot dog! Always fun to see more photos!