Re: [urbanvita] Poll results for urbanvita

  • Janis Bradbury
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2013
      Me too Jen.  I love to have guys who can pose with the gals.  I can't keep up with all the Tonner men but they can't pose like the Horsman dolls.  Now that would be great!

      Janis

      On Jan 1, 2013, at 10:58 AM, Jennifer Perski <perskihouse@...> wrote:

      I missed this poll, to busy with the holiday season, however, I am BOY CRAZY. I love to sew for male dolls, and love variety, so I would be interested.  I love the way vita feels in my hands so I would be very interested in how a boy doll would be. Just my input

      Jennifer Perski Perskihouse Creations http://www.perskihousecreations.com/