MetroDolls Charity Raffle now on until January 1st

  • Jennifer Perski
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2012
      If this violates any rules,  I deeply apologise and please remove. Yes I am a member of this metrodolls club and welcome any questions

      . If you make the choice, goodluck.

      As a doll club in the NY/NJ area, our communities have been affected by Hurricane Sandy and we are trying to raise funds to contribute to the Red Cross for area relief efforts.

      Help us contribute to the Red Cross and you may be awarded a MetroDolls STYLE EVOLUTION registration package!!

      MetroDolls is donating an event registration package to benefit the Red Cross and Hurricane Sandy relief efforts in the NY/NJ area.

      For every $5 contribution you receive one entry into a drawing for a full registration package to our STYLE EVOLUTION luncheon to be held October 6, 2013.

      With every $25 contribution, you are entered six (6) times in the drawing.

      The winner has a choice of attending the event or receiving an absentee package that includes worldwide shipping. Our luncheon package features your CHOICE OF an exclusive Ellowyne Wilde from Wilde Imagination or 16" Tonner fashion doll, as well as the other wonderful souvenir items from the event.*

      100% of the proceeds will be donated to the Red Cross. Donations will be accepted until January 1st at midnight EST with the drawing to be held on January 2nd.

      Please visit our website to make a donation
      http://www.metrodolls.com

      Winner will be notified by email and their name will be posted on the MetroDolls site by end of day, January 2nd, 2013. Registration package does not include transportation and other expenses incurred to attend event are the responsibility of the winner. Absentee package will be shipped to winner within 14 days following the event.

      *Winner can opt to purchase the second doll

      Jennifer Perski
      Perskihouse Creations
      http://www.perskihousecreations.com/
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2012

        We just wanted to tell you all that Metro Dolls is a fabulous event and Horsman will be attending.

      • perskihouse@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 31, 2012
          Thank you for that Dorinda......  Jen Perski

          Sent from my Verizon Wireless Droid

          RE: [urbanvita] MetroDolls Charity Raffle now on until January 1st