Re: What happened to the photo contest?

  • LindaK
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 29, 2012
      What album? Where is it? I thought we were just suppose to post the pictures.

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 29, 2012
        This all started when Terry asked for a new header photo... here is what he posted re: the non-contest.

        I created an Album in the photos section to post your non challenge photos in.   We need a date, although this could be on-going, you know, a pair a month, wink, just kidding.   How about the 20th (every month).   It could be just to have your photo on the home page for each month.   The Album is called "On The Home Front". On The Home Front  .  It could be emptied every 25th so that new entries are separated from the old ones.

        Terry

        So ... that is all I know about it.  The header is, at the moment, the latest arrival.