RE: [urbanvita] To my new friends here on Urban Vita

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 25, 2012
      I am so glad that you are here also!  With Christmas now in the books I should have more time to play with my Vitae.

      Terry

      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
      From: randlkriegbaum@...
      Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 16:07:59 +0000
      Subject: [urbanvita] To my new friends here on Urban Vita

      Merry Christmas and s grace filled New Year 2013. Glad I joined you, love the pictures and ideas.
      Linda Kriegbaum

    • Janis Bradbury
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 25, 2012
        I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. We actually had snow today.  It was exciting as I don't remember a snowy Christmas here in North Texas.  It will be gone Thursday when the temps are warmer.  Vita is suffering in the cold, she is definitely a sunshine gal.  I will have to make her a faux fur coat.
        Can't wait to see more of your pictures Terry.  Vita is very elegant and photographs so well.
        Janis

        To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
        From: randlkriegbaum@...
        Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 16:07:59 +0000

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 26, 2012
          How great to get a white Christmas!

          From: randlkriegbaum@...
          Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 16:07:59 +0000

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 26, 2012

            I saw the snow on the news here Janis.   We unfortunately got nothing, not a drop of anything.   New Years is our next best chance according to the weather "dart-board".   I am looking forward to having some more time to play.   Happy New Year!

            Terry

            To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
            From: flamingomoon414@...
            Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 03:54:46 -0800