To my new friends here on Urban Vita

  • LindaK
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 25, 2012
      Merry Christmas and s grace filled New Year 2013. Glad I joined you, love the pictures and ideas.
      Linda Kriegbaum
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 25, 2012
        I am so glad that you are here also!  With Christmas now in the books I should have more time to play with my Vitae.

        Terry

        To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
        From: randlkriegbaum@...
        Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 16:07:59 +0000
        Subject: [urbanvita] To my new friends here on Urban Vita

        Merry Christmas and s grace filled New Year 2013. Glad I joined you, love the pictures and ideas.
        Linda Kriegbaum

      • Janis Bradbury
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 25, 2012
          I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. We actually had snow today.  It was exciting as I don't remember a snowy Christmas here in North Texas.  It will be gone Thursday when the temps are warmer.  Vita is suffering in the cold, she is definitely a sunshine gal.  I will have to make her a faux fur coat.
          Can't wait to see more of your pictures Terry.  Vita is very elegant and photographs so well.
          Janis

          To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
          From: randlkriegbaum@...
          Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 16:07:59 +0000

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 26, 2012
            How great to get a white Christmas!

            From: randlkriegbaum@...
            Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 16:07:59 +0000

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 26, 2012

              I saw the snow on the news here Janis.   We unfortunately got nothing, not a drop of anything.   New Years is our next best chance according to the weather "dart-board".   I am looking forward to having some more time to play.   Happy New Year!

              Terry

              To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
              From: flamingomoon414@...
              Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 03:54:46 -0800