RE: [urbanvita] Hot,Hot,Hot, just arrived

  • Roger Kriegbaum
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 13, 2012

      Marilyn,

      Thanks! I just bought her the fall outfit for Christmas…finally got the brown boots they have been crying for.

      Man thank goodness Dorinda gave me that tool at the convention. I used it a ton of times…especially on the attached necklace on the red dress. Wow was that fun to fasten. Also to pierce her earrings. You really have to be careful with those thin posts! I am really loving Mitsi, she is already partying with the others.

      Linda