Re: which Vita on cover photo

  • LindaK
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 9, 2012
      Marilyn...
      Ok,I am weak. I bought them both. Found Hot, Hot, Hot,( I will call her Mitzi) for 96.00 complete. So I snapped her up. She will be my Christmas doll. Also, got Grant Nore from Sharon Meyers. That makes five now. Oh Dear here we go! Two blonds, one Valentine(blue) with bothe black and blond wigs and now these two. (The blonds are Aqua and Tosca Diva.

      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 10, 2012
        =D&gt; applause
        =D&gt; applause Congratulations!  .... and Merry Christmas to you and the house full of Vitae!&lt:-P party

        You know, I have a lot of fashion dolls from various companies, and I enjoy them all, but the truth is that after posing the Horsman dolls for photos, etc., I get frustrated when I work with the others! ~X( at wits' end  I almost never use my Gene/Madra's any more for just that reason.  I still like the faces, but I just can't deal with not being able to really pose the bodies.

        I keep hoping that Ken and Dorinda might decide to sell headless bodies ... then I'd try putting a Gene/Madra head on a Vita bod.  But there is no way I'd decapitate one of my current dolls!  Perish the thought!!!:-O surprise

        At any rate, I hope you'll love Mitzie as much as I do Trixie.  I think If  K&D do ever decide to sell the bodies I would buy one of the new bodies for Trixie ... bless her heart, she's been played-with so much that one arm is getting a bit loose and every now and then she drops something because her right wrist is getting a bit too limber! ;) winking  She's developing "Velveteen-Rabbit-Syndrome".

        Ok,I am weak. I bought them both. Found Hot, Hot, Hot,( I will call her Mitzi) for 96.00 complete. So I snapped her up. She will be my Christmas doll. Also, got Grant Nore from Sharon Meyers. That makes five now. Oh Dear here we go! Two blonds, one Valentine(blue) with bothe black and blond wigs and now these two. (The blonds are Aqua and Tosca Diva.

        --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, Marilyn Kearns <flamingomoon414@...> wrote:

        > "You just made it more definite when I saw Trixie. Love her in a ponytail!"
        >

        > Ah, Linda, Trixie and I are always happy to enable.  If you want more shots of the face, take a look at my album called "Trixie Pix" and you can see lots and lots of enablement!

      • Roger Kriegbaum
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 10, 2012

          Marilyn,

          LOL, loved the reference to Velveteen Rabbit. I love that story! I am excited to finally get Hot, hot hot. There  are not many left for sale. I plan to put up my Christmas display with the Vita’s today. I will post a photo soon. My problem is my Blue Valentines left leg keeps popping off. It goes back on, but is touchy. Ken sent me the video, which I have memorized! I don’t think I click it properly. At any rate it’s on now. Ken is so good about getting right back to you on problems. I really do not worry. I love my Gene’s too…all 300+! I need another doll case, but then I may need one foe Vita soon…five and counting. I just hope the Vita’s do not yellow like some of the Gene’s So far mine are ok. Photos later.

          Linda

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 10, 2012
            Oh .... in honor of the Velveteen Rabbit you may have to start calling Blue Valentine "Hoppy"!! =)) rolling on the floor

            Can't wait to see you photos!

            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 10, 2012

              Marilyn,

              You are so funny! I wasn’t laughing when it happened. I was about to cry. Then Ken came to the rescue. I love my blue Valentine…she will always be number one( actually she was number one…the rest have to mind her LOL). Not that I ever minded my older sister HEHE!

              Linda