Re: We Need A New Home Photo

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012
      Cool.

      Thanks, Ken, for the "Un-prize" of a pair of shoes!  Vitae always need more shoes, don't they?

      Thanks, Terry for setting up an album.

      I've been painting woodwork (one of my LEAST favorite things) so I'm glad y'all took the reins and got the non-contest going.

         "Head 'em up.  Move 'em out!"  Time for some photos, Urban Legends!