which Vita on cover photo

  • LindaK
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 9, 2012
      I was wondering which Vita is in the picture on the cover picture on the sled? Also, just a suggestion...I wish they had a page on Horsman's site with all the doll's faces for comparison. I just bought Gant Noir, and I wonder how she compairs to Hot Hot Hot. I love the widow's peak and now have four Vita's...so much for just getting one nuf said!
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 9, 2012
        Linda, this is Trixie who is a  "Hot, Hot, Hot".  She is wearing a mix and match outfit from various designers!  :) I, too, like the Vita face with a widow's peak hair line.

        Marilyn
      • Roger Kriegbaum
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 9, 2012

          Hi Marilyn,

          I was trying to decide on the two, Grant Noire won out. I think she looks like Liz Taylor. I may still get Hot Hot Hot,I Got Grant Noire On EBay, then realized it was Sharon selling it…one of my favorite Vita sellers! Any way Grant Noire is nude, I just bought the doll. I have tons of clothing so no problem. I have the perfect Christmas dress for her. Still, I want to tell Santa that I NEED  the other one too. I have been a very good girl…honest! You just made it more definite when I saw Trixie. Love her in a ponytail!

          Linda

          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 9, 2012
            "You just made it more definite when I saw Trixie. Love her in a ponytail!"

            Ah, Linda, Trixie and I are always happy to enable. ;;) batting eyelashes If you want more shots of the face, take a look at my album called "Trixie Pix" and you can see lots and lots of enablement! :-)/:-) high five

          • LindaK
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 9, 2012
              Marilyn...
              Ok,I am weak. I bought them both. Found Hot, Hot, Hot,( I will call her Mitzi) for 96.00 complete. So I snapped her up. She will be my Christmas doll. Also, got Grant Nore from Sharon Meyers. That makes five now. Oh Dear here we go! Two blonds, one Valentine(blue) with bothe black and blond wigs and now these two. (The blonds are Aqua and Tosca Diva.

              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 10, 2012
                =D&gt; applause
                =D&gt; applause Congratulations!  .... and Merry Christmas to you and the house full of Vitae!&lt:-P party

                You know, I have a lot of fashion dolls from various companies, and I enjoy them all, but the truth is that after posing the Horsman dolls for photos, etc., I get frustrated when I work with the others! ~X( at wits' end  I almost never use my Gene/Madra's any more for just that reason.  I still like the faces, but I just can't deal with not being able to really pose the bodies.

                I keep hoping that Ken and Dorinda might decide to sell headless bodies ... then I'd try putting a Gene/Madra head on a Vita bod.  But there is no way I'd decapitate one of my current dolls!  Perish the thought!!!:-O surprise

                At any rate, I hope you'll love Mitzie as much as I do Trixie.  I think If  K&D do ever decide to sell the bodies I would buy one of the new bodies for Trixie ... bless her heart, she's been played-with so much that one arm is getting a bit loose and every now and then she drops something because her right wrist is getting a bit too limber! ;) winking  She's developing "Velveteen-Rabbit-Syndrome".

                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 10, 2012

                  Marilyn,

                  LOL, loved the reference to Velveteen Rabbit. I love that story! I am excited to finally get Hot, hot hot. There  are not many left for sale. I plan to put up my Christmas display with the Vita’s today. I will post a photo soon. My problem is my Blue Valentines left leg keeps popping off. It goes back on, but is touchy. Ken sent me the video, which I have memorized! I don’t think I click it properly. At any rate it’s on now. Ken is so good about getting right back to you on problems. I really do not worry. I love my Gene’s too…all 300+! I need another doll case, but then I may need one foe Vita soon…five and counting. I just hope the Vita’s do not yellow like some of the Gene’s So far mine are ok. Photos later.

                  Linda

                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 10, 2012
                    Oh .... in honor of the Velveteen Rabbit you may have to start calling Blue Valentine "Hoppy"!! =)) rolling on the floor

                    Can't wait to see you photos!

                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 10, 2012

                      Marilyn,

                      You are so funny! I wasn’t laughing when it happened. I was about to cry. Then Ken came to the rescue. I love my blue Valentine…she will always be number one( actually she was number one…the rest have to mind her LOL). Not that I ever minded my older sister HEHE!

                      Linda