Re: We Need A New Home Photo

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012
        I created an Album in the photos section to post your non challenge photos in.   We need a date, although this could be on-going, you know, a pair a month, wink, just kidding.   How about the 20th (every month).   It could be just to have your photo on the home page for each month.   The Album is called "On The Home Front". On The Home Front  .  It could be emptied every 25th so that new entries are separated from the old ones.

      Terry

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 9, 2012
        Cool.

        Thanks, Ken, for the "Un-prize" of a pair of shoes!  Vitae always need more shoes, don't they?

        Thanks, Terry for setting up an album.

        I've been painting woodwork (one of my LEAST favorite things) so I'm glad y'all took the reins and got the non-contest going.

           "Head 'em up.  Move 'em out!"  Time for some photos, Urban Legends!