Re: [urbanvita] Wanna spend Christmas with me?

    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 5, 2012
      This was in NC.  Do not know if different states have different programming .

      Sent from my iPad

      On Dec 5, 2012, at 11:05 AM, bellliston@... wrote:

      I went there to record and  could not find it under any of the dates and time bur I am TV illiet
      BeBe Bonnie

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 5, 2012
          I don't even have cable, so I have no idea how all this works.  :(tv) tv  I do know that it's available on Netflix if you have that.

          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 5, 2012
            I do, thanks.  I really like it and it isn't very expensive. I will watch it!
            Janis