Re: [urbanvita] Wanna spend Christmas with me?

  • bellliston@aol.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 5, 2012
      I went there to record and  could not find it under any of the dates and time bur I am TV illiet
      BeBe Bonnie
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 5, 2012
        This was in NC.  Do not know if different states have different programming .

        Sent from my iPad

        On Dec 5, 2012, at 11:05 AM, bellliston@... wrote:

        I went there to record and  could not find it under any of the dates and time bur I am TV illiet
        BeBe Bonnie

        I had to look up your movie.  I remember it.  I love all the Truman Capote stories of his youth.
        They were really a wonderful look into his life.  Did you do a lot of acting Marilyn?
        Janis

        On Dec 3, 2012, at 5:37 PM, "flamingomoon414" <flamingomoon414@...> wrote:

        Well, you sort of can!  I did a Christmas movie several years ago, and my cousin tells me its now playing on Showtime cable channel.
        The film is "One Christmas" and I play 'Miss Ivy'.

        12/4.......... 7:00 am and 10:00 am
        12/6...........9:45 am and 12:45 am
        12/7...........12:05 pm and 3:05 pm
        12/9 ..........12:00 noon & 3:00 pm

        So see?  We can spend part of Christmas together!  Cake for everyone!!!!

        Marilyn

      • Janis Bradbury

          Message 4 of 12 , Dec 5, 2012
            I don't even have cable, so I have no idea how all this works.  :(tv) tv  I do know that it's available on Netflix if you have that.

            Message 5 of 12 , Dec 5, 2012
              I do, thanks.  I really like it and it isn't very expensive. I will watch it!
              Janis