Photo backdrop - Terry

  • Janis Bradbury
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 3, 2012
      That is no problem Terry, i am in no hurry.  Actually, I was thinking you should write up the instructions and sell them to us.  After all it is a pattern and God knows I have spent my childrens inheritance on patterns.

      Janis B.

      On Dec 2, 2012, at 10:08 PM, TERRY BARNER <terrkat@...> wrote:

      Thank you Janis.   By the way, I read our post about the "room with no view".   I would be happy to give you the instructions or make one for you but right now I have way too much going on with Christmas and other projects that I have to finish before I can take it on.   I will check with you in January if you are still interested.   Remind me, if I forget to get back to you.   I am going crazy keeping up with the "here and now" parts of my life.   I was supposed to be off today but had to go in and worked about 5 hours.   December is a demanding month for retail.

      Terry

      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
      From: janisbintx@...
      Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 14:06:50 -0600
      Subject: Re: [urbanvita] Michaels Find

      This is very cute Terry.  I remember the fishing vests and hat ornaments from Hobby Lobby several years ago that fit Gene, and the little fur coats that fit the 10" dolls.  I haven't found any clothes ornaments since.  But don't forget to look for food, tvs, radios, etc.  They are usually in a 16" doll size if you are into props.  I really haven't looked this year and one must look early as they start running half price sales around Sept.  LOL

      Janis B

      On Dec 1, 2012, at 8:30 PM, TERRY BARNER <terrkat@...> wrote:

      OK, Vita is not borrowing from just other dolls.   I found these at Michael's and they are for wine bottles but it looked like it would fit, and it did!   The hat has elastic and it goes on tight so you don't want to put it over an up-do.  They are in the Christmas section but they had them on "clearance" from $3.99 to $2.99.   Here is a link to the photo if it doesn't show up for you (Yahoo) is being a little fickle these days.

      Michaels Find