Vita doll stars on cover!

  • LindaK
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2012
      I admit I am a bit late to congratulate Ken and Terry on the cover...Just the same I was bowed over. Love the face paint and widow's peak! This hair line is so atractive and I love everything about this doll! My resolve to keep my dolls down has gone out the window. I remember when I was only getting one Gene, back that first year...how i chose that Blue Goddess so carefully...I fear I am back on that sliperly slope. Great job Ken, Dorinda and Terry, you are all master enablers!
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2012
        Thank you Linda! Never too late! When Dorinda came to me with this idea I instantly knew what Vita should look like. I am so honored that you feel enabled.

        Terry