ANOTHER COVER

  • kyoung@horsmanltd.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 28, 2012

    Hey, we got another cover on the Holiday edition of FDQ.

    HOLIDAY EDITION.jpg

    Regards,

    Kenneth Young

    Horsman Ltd.

    3 Park Plaza, Suite 1-118

    Glen Head, NY 11545-1837

    Tel: 516-504-0387   Fax: 516-684-9398

  • MaryC
    Message 2 of 15 , Nov 28, 2012
      congratulations!  Keep up the great work!
      MaryC

      [Attachment(s) from kyoung@... included below]

      Message 3 of 15 , Nov 28, 2012
        =D&gt; applauseHooray for Urban Vita!
        =D&gt; applauseHooray for Terry!  (I think that's his face, isn't it?)
        What a gorgeous shot of our much beloved Vita!!  I'm going to have to buy a copy when it hits the stores!

        Message 4 of 15 , Nov 28, 2012

          Bravo!   Love the cover!   Rosso Vita is great for the Holidays!

          Terry

          To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com

          Message 5 of 15 , Nov 28, 2012

            Thank you Marilyn!   Yes!   That is my face, without the beard, LOL!   Just kidding.   I am loving that heart necklace and earrings, it works.

            Terry

            To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
            From: flamingomoon414@...
            Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 11:35:43 -0800
            Subject: Re: [urbanvita] ANOTHER COVER

            Message 6 of 15 , Nov 29, 2012
              That is my face, without the beard, LOL! :D

              Bada-bing, bada-boom.  Thanks folks!  Terry will be here all week.
              Message 7 of 15 , Nov 29, 2012
                I think I missed a "calling"! lol

                Terry

                To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com