Two brocade Horsman chairs

  • LindaK
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2012
      I just had to brag...I just found two green brocade Horsman chairs for Vita right and left for 39.00. 52.14 with postage. The girls are going to scream! They are new and unused!
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 25, 2012

        OMG!   That is wonderful!   You are going to love them!   I have the black ones and I love those.   That "find" requires photos when you get them.   It is in the rules, I don't make them up. (Well, maybe some of them).

        Terry

        To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
        From: randlkriegbaum@...
        Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 21:11:53 +0000
        Subject: [urbanvita] Two brocade Horsman chairs

        I just had to brag...I just found two green brocade Horsman chairs for Vita right and left for 39.00. 52.14 with postage. The girls are going to scream! They are new and unused!

      • Roger Kriegbaum
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 25, 2012

          Terry,

          Will do, I also got this wonderful wicker lounge, right scale in an antique Mall. I need to get some wooden beads for the bottom of the legs. Will post photos soon. I just saw another chair ( blue quilt)  going for 59.00. I have that one.

          Linda

          To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
          From: randlkriegbaum@...
          Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 21:11:53 +0000

          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 25, 2012
            How cool!  Can't wait for the photos.  Your gals will just be too thrilled to get those.