RE: [urbanvita] Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 22, 2012
      Oink is right!   I only had a small portion of everything, (OK, maybe not "small"), and I am busting at the seams.   Enjoying a cup of hot fresh coffee to settle it all in and hopefully counteract the "sleepy's".   Trying to make progress on making my "room with no view" more permanent but storable.   Lots of ideas going through my head and building as I go.   So far, so good.   I hope I get to take a picture of it today (meaning, I hope to get it somewhat finished).   What are y'all doin'?

      Terry

      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
      From: flamingomoon414@...
      Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 19:40:59 +0000
      Subject: [urbanvita] Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

      *oink*  What did you say about over eating?  :D  *oink*
    • Roger Kriegbaum
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 22, 2012

        I did not take my own good advice.  Had half a whiskey sour and am smashed.  Have to get assistance to type this.   The food was too good and the hotel staff outdid themselves.  The best thing was we didn’t have to do the dishes – o wait, I don’t ever do the dishes, my husband does.  The best part was the white fish pattee and crackers and the pumpkin pie with whipped cream.  I may not eat for a week.  Terry, I looked up here in Petoskey for the phonograph but not one to be seen.  I can’t wait to set up my Marilyn Monroe “Franklin Mint” doll with the Marilyn Monroe phonograph.  I wish it played “Happy Birthday Mr. President.”  Maybe there is one that does though “Santa Baby” is one of my favorite Christmas tunes.

        To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
        From: flamingomoon414@...
        Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 19:40:59 +0000

        *oink*  What did you say about over eating?  :D  *oink*

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 22, 2012
          Yum! Whiskey Sour Cake! I might just have to go have a sip of cake!

          Terry

          --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Kriegbaum" <randlkriegbaum@...> wrote:

          > I did not take my own good advice. Had half a whiskey sour and am smashed.
          > Have to get assistance to type this. The food was too good and the hotel
          > staff outdid themselves. The best thing was we didn't have to do the dishes
          > - o wait, I don't ever do the dishes, my husband does. The best part was
          > the white fish pattee and crackers and the pumpkin pie with whipped cream.
          > I may not eat for a week. Terry, I looked up here in Petoskey for the
          > phonograph but not one to be seen. I can't wait to set up my Marilyn Monroe
          > "Franklin Mint" doll with the Marilyn Monroe phonograph. I wish it played
          > "Happy Birthday Mr. President." Maybe there is one that does though "Santa
          > Baby" is one of my favorite Christmas tunes.

        • Roger Kriegbaum
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 22, 2012

            Terry,

            There was NO cake LOL, it’s a drink! Better now. I swear, I should never touch that stuff!