Great Find At Walgreens

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 18, 2012

      OK, I have crossed some timelines in this photo but its my photo, right?   Anyway, a member of our doll club found these record player ornaments at Walgreens.   They have a couple different ones, I also got one that plays Marilyn Monroe.   It actually plays two songs, the turntable spins and best of all the scale is perfect.   They are $12.99.   Here is a photo of Vita with the Elvis one.   Here is a link if the photo does not show.  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/urbanvita/photos/album/2019074321/pic/1395148496/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=21&count=20&dir=asc

      Vita Loves Elvis

      Terry

    • Janis Bradbury
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 18, 2012
        This is very cool.  I will be going to every Walgreens in our area.
        Janis B

        Message 3 of 9 , Nov 19, 2012

          Message 4 of 9 , Nov 19, 2012
            How cute! I just might have to check this out. Good find!! You get a gold star for that one!!!!!!!

            Message 5 of 9 , Nov 19, 2012

              Hey Terry

              That is so cool! Now I have to go to Walgreen’s.

              Message 6 of 9 , Nov 19, 2012
                I thought they were fantastic!   The Elvis one I got plays Here comes Santa Claus and Blue Suede shoes.   The Marilyn one plays Santa Baby and Diamonds Are A Girls Best Friend.   The sound is surprisingly good too.   The Walgreens I went to had lots of them so they should not be hard to find.   Christmas is the best time to find these miniature gems.

                Terry

                To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
                From: flamingomoon414@...
                Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 10:21:00 +0000
                Subject: [urbanvita] Re: Great Find At Walgreens

                How cute! I just might have to check this out. Good find!! You get a gold star for that one!!!!!!!

                Message 7 of 9 , Nov 19, 2012

                  I thought they were pretty cool.   I had to have one of each.   LOL!

                  Terry

                  To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
                  From: dorinda@...
                  Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 08:10:28 -0500
                  Subject: RE: [urbanvita] Great Find At Walgreens

                • Reba1740@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Nov 21, 2012
                    Hello Terry!

                    Thank you so much for posting this great find! I don't usually shop at Walgreens! I rushed down and brought 4 of them 2 Marilyn Monroe's and 2 Elvis which by the way have 2 different players!  Thank you so for posting!

                    Reba in Michigan

                    Message 9 of 9 , Nov 21, 2012
                      You are SO welcome Reba.   I am glad that I did not take the time to see if the Marilyn's and Elvis's play different tunes.   I was trying to get out with something left in my checking account. LOL!

                      I sincerely hope that everyone has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving.   Enjoy your families and if they are not visiting you, or you are not visiting them, we can stand in.   I will be checking in to hopefully view a few of our dolly friends enjoying a feast, or trying on a new outfit.   If I get a chance I may get around to taking a photo or two to share.   I am thankful everyday for family and friends.

                      Terry

                      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com