Re: Urban Vita ... Clotheshorse

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 1 4:28 AM
      :"> That's quite a compliment coming from you.

      And thanks for getting the link to post.  I may have to come to your house and have a lesson in "how to post a photo on Yahoo".  I don't know why we can't post an actual picture in the message instead of just a link, but I've been through my "Management" settings and cannot find anything that would prevent it.

      Thanks again.  For both assistance and compliment!

      M and Trixie