Val & friends

  • Janis Bradbury
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 304 KB

    I tried sending this picture over the weekend.  I went to the group this morning to find it and I was logged off.  So you may get this twice.
    Janis

    Message 2 of 5 , Nov 12, 2012
      They look absolutely great!  What an elegant group. Super photo, Janis!

      Message 3 of 5 , Nov 13, 2012
        Thanks Marilyn,  I like to group my dolls in a display.  They don't get that very often.

        Janis

        Message 4 of 5 , Nov 13, 2012
          I've always thought that the Vitae blend really nicely with the old Gene line. Your photo proves my point!

        • Janis Bradbury
          Message 5 of 5 , Nov 13, 2012
            Yes she does, her stand is higher so she looks taller. I love all of the 16" fashion dolls. Some more than others. They are all friends and make neat displays with all the different faces. I will have to get more Vita's though. They do have different looks so it will be hard to pick.

            Janis