FW: Tough going from Ken

  • Sharon Meyer
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2012
      Hi, everyone,

      I was worried about Ken, so have emailed him to see if he is ok after the
      storm. I received the following reply this morning. At least they are
      safe, and hopefully will continue to be so while repairs continue on the
      power grid.

      Just thought you would all like to know.

      Sharon
      MMTN

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2012
        Sharon, thanks so much for letting us know.  I'm so glad that Ken and his family did not have to add flooding to their  list of problems.  Also lucky that they cook with gas!  Guess that means they are just going to have to pig-out and eat all that food in the freezer!^O^||3 eat^O^||3 eat

      • kyoung@horsmanltd.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 4, 2012

          Hello All:

          Thank you so much for your kind thoughts. As of an hour ago I got my electricity back. I am trying to get everything back to normal. I hope the storm coming this way on Wednesday is not going to cause a major problem!

          Regards,

          Kenneth Young

          Horsman Ltd.

          3 Park Plaza, Suite 1-118

          Glen Head, NY 11545-1837

          Tel: 516-504-0387      Fax: 516-684-9398

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 4, 2012

              Ken,

              So glad to hear this! “Let there be light” I bet you are so happy! Hope things will continue to go forward.

              Linda

              Sharon, thanks so much for letting us know.  I'm so glad that Ken and his family did not have to add flooding to their  list of problems.  Also lucky that they cook with gas!  Guess that means they are just going to have to pig-out and eat all that food in the freezer!Image removed by sender. ^O^||3 eatImage removed by sender. ^O^||3 eat

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 4, 2012
                Great news! We will keep the prayers going that Wednesday is "normal".

                Terry

              • bellliston@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 5, 2012
                  Prayers going out to you and your famil Ken.
                  BeBe Bonnie