FS Vita Goth Shred of Decency main outfit pieces

  • Sharon Meyer
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 24, 2012
    I have one set available that includes just the black and red Goth mermaid
    skirt, red top, black corset, black faux snakeskin jacket, and removable red
    jacket cuffs. $48 includes shipping to your zip. Overseas shipping will be
    reduced by $3. Please note - the little cross that dangles near the hem was
    broken when I opened this package. I have used nylon thread and a bit of
    glue to put it together so it looks pretty good hanging there, but if you
    look close you will see it is repaired. Everything else is as packaged.

    Thanks,

    Sharon
    www.mmtreasurenet.com

    www.benlist.shutterfly.com

    www.tinyurl.com/mmtn-auctions
    Message 2 of 7 , Oct 25, 2012
      I can see Terry drooling on his computer right now.  You just did that to torture him, didn't you?  >:) devil

      Message 3 of 7 , Oct 25, 2012

        You have me pretty well pegged.   I would be drooling but I already bought one from Sharon.   She had me at "Hello". LOL!   You could use this one Marilyn, it would fit right in with your Halloween party.   Trixie told me to tell you that she needs a new dress.Winking smileYep   I hope to have time to take some photos this weekend.   I may have that dress by then, hopefully.

        To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
        From: flamingomoon414@...
        Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 04:22:09 -0700
        Subject: Re: [urbanvita] FS Vita Goth Shred of Decency main outfit pieces

        I can see Terry drooling on his computer right now.  You just did that to torture him, didn't you?  &gt;:) devil

        Message 4 of 7 , Oct 25, 2012

          =)) rolling on the floor  Self restraint?  Delayed gratification?  ^O^||3 eatNot in THIS group!!:-)/:-) high five

          Message 5 of 7 , Oct 25, 2012

            I don't understand those words you used Marilyn.  "Self restraint", does that mean wearing collars and harnesses?   I'm not into that.   What is "Delayed gratification"?   I can barely pronounce it.   We must restrict the language to simple english, like "Yes! you need it", "OK, I must have it", or "I'll do it now"!  SmileHello

            Terry

            To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
            From: flamingomoon414@...
            Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 10:39:51 -0700

            Message 6 of 7 , Oct 26, 2012
              8-} sillyI shall try to remember.  "Yes, you need it."  Ok.  I think I've got it.  Going to have a couple of glasses of 'Cake' to solidify the concept.

              To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
              From: flamingomoon414@...
              Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 10:39:51 -0700

              =)) rolling on the floor  Self restraint?  Delayed gratification?  ^O^||3 eatNot in THIS group!!:-)/:-) high five

              Message 7 of 7 , Oct 26, 2012

                Now you have it!   Cake always helps solidify concepts!  LOL! Rolling on the floor laughing

                Turning colder here today and windy.  Brrrr.. Freezing!

                Terry Nerd smile

                To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
                From: flamingomoon414@...
                Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 02:03:50 -0700