Shred of Decency gets her Creep on!

  • Sharon Meyer
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 21, 2012
    My Shred of Decency Vita announced recently that she was having an identity
    issue. She has this great Goth outfit with incredible styling and detail
    (love the little cross and chain at the hem!) but she thought her face was
    just too sweet to pull it off!

    So she opted for a trip to the Barner Spa and Makeover Salon, and is on her
    way home feeling much better about herself.

    I've attached pix of the before and after - judge for yourself! She can't
    wait to get home and put that lovely outfit back on so she can truly get her
    "creep" on for Halloween.

    Thanks, Terry! You're the best!

    Sharon
  • LindaK
    Message 2 of 7 , Oct 21, 2012
      Oh lovely,she is so pretty! It really made her eyes more real!

      Message 3 of 7 , Oct 21, 2012

        Aw shucks Sharon!   I cannot wait to see her in the dress.   You are going to make me buy that doll, just to get the dress.   I guess turn about enabling is fair game.   Must resist!   Must resist!   I'll bet you are going to take photos of her in it aren't you.    Must resist!   Maybe if I go have some chocolate.

        Terry

        To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
        From: mmtn52@...
        Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2012 14:49:21 -0400
        Subject: [urbanvita] Shred of Decency gets her Creep on! [2 Attachments]

        [Attachment(s) from Sharon Meyer included below] My Shred of Decency Vita announced recently that she was having an identity

        Message 4 of 7 , Oct 21, 2012
          That Old Barner Magic Has Her In It's Spell!
          That Old Barner Magic That You Do So Well.

          While I confess that I loved her orig. face and had not seen a close-up of her before, you have now put life and credit cards at risk with the face you gave that girl!  "Danger, danger, Will Robinson!"  She's gonna want it ALL.
          Message 5 of 7 , Oct 21, 2012
            Oh, I think I got it wrong.  I thought Terry painted his own doll, but now I see that Terry painted a doll for Sharon.  Right?  Well, whoever owns that puppy is going to have to keep a close eye on her.  T.R.O.U.B.L.E.
            :-SS nail biting

            That Old Barner Magic Has Her In It's Spell!
            That Old Barner Magic That You Do So Well.

            While I confess that I loved her orig. face and had not seen a close-up of her before, you have now put life and credit cards at risk with the face you gave that girl!  "Danger, danger, Will Robinson!"  She's gonna want it ALL.
            >:)

          • Sharon M
            Message 6 of 7 , Oct 21, 2012
              Not the least bi ashamed here, Terry. And I would not be a bit surprised if I didn't just happen to have a Shred outfit around here somewhere looking for a home.

              Sharon

              Message 7 of 7 , Oct 21, 2012

                I don't think I have enough chocolate in the house and cake is only going to make things worse.   Sigh...

                Terry

                To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
                From: mmtn52@...
                Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 03:59:03 +0000