RE: [urbanvita] Re: Un-Challenge Photo

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2012
      Yep!   That is exactly where "skinny" came from, and the tombstone too.   You can find some of the neatest stuff there.   A lot of junk but sometimes a great find.   Who is next to share?

      Terry

      To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com
      From: flamingomoon414@...
      Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 12:33:33 +0000
      Subject: [urbanvita] Re: Un-Challenge Photo

      Love it! That's one skinny cowboy though. LOL.
      Looks like someone else has been hitting the Dollar Tree in search of Halloween treats! (That's where I got my skeletons.)

    • MaryC
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2012
        That's a wonderful picture!   oh, the outfit it nice too!  ;-)
        Eleanor is the only one who has gotten an un-challenge outfit, so far....a friend of mine made it - we've been busy with music and siding the house - I haven't taken time to sew for them.... yet....
        MaryC
        Inline image 1

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 3, 2012

          I love it!   Did she make it for Vita?   It fits great!   It is starting to get much cooler here.   We are having mornings in the upper 50's, feels like fall.

          Terry

          To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 3, 2012
            She actually had it listed as being made for Ellowyne...but Eleanor just *had* to have it... ;-)

            Yes... the cooler weather is nice for working...but, also a reminder that we need to *hurry* and get it DONE!
            MaryC

            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 3, 2012
              Isn't it nice she can steal, er, ahem, borrow from everyone.   Yes it won't be long until we are into Winter.   Burr!   I don't like to be cold more than I don't like to be hot.   I will just not try to think about it.  I have a Scarlett attitude...LOL!

              Terry

              To: urbanvita@yahoogroups.com