Re: Wig stands

  • nikacossu
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 1, 2012
      I made those wigs stand using the Gene pattern, with wood craft bobine egg and washers. they are only glued with wood glue but are quite sturdy. I am using the for my dolls wigs since several years.
      I have posted pics to share.

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 1, 2012
        I knew you would all come up with great ideas! I'm going to go look at photos.
        :-)

      • Janis Bradbury
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 1, 2012
          Your wig stands are very much like the ones I made. The difference is my eggs are upside down as they were originally made for hats. It was before the 16" dolls had wigs.

          I am glad that this was brought up as the little wigs get lost easily. Now I can set up the dressing room for the gals.

          I will take pictures of them tomorrow too.

          Janis
          On Oct 1, 2012, at 6:17 AM, "nikacossu" <dfcossu@...> wrote:

          > I made those wigs stand using the Gene pattern, with wood craft bobine egg and washers. they are only glued with wood glue but are quite sturdy. I am using the for my dolls wigs since several years.
          > I have posted pics to share.
          >

          > --- In urbanvita@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Kriegbaum" <randlkriegbaum@...> wroteStyrofoam balls

        • nikacossu
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 2, 2012
            I love my wig stand , I do not have many wigs for my girls but inside bags they didn't stayed in shape.
            now they have a little Hair Shop and it's quite convenient