Wig stands

  • LindaK
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2012
      I know they are working on the issues with the Boutique...trying to be patient!, but how about wig stands for the wigs? Wouldn't this make a cute display in the boutique? I do love the way Horsman packs them for sale. The hair net and cardboard ring make a convient storage for the one's you are not using.The quality of the wigs is wonderful Ken!Vita now has three, black, red and Pale blond.
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 30, 2012
        It would be cute to have wig stands in your boutique, Linda.  ;)  I'll bet that if you look at some shaped wood pieces at a Michaels/Hobby Lobby type craft store you could come up with something that would work!

        Marilyn
      • kyoung@horsmanltd.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 30, 2012

          A wig stand and more may be coming!

          Regards,

          Kenneth Young

          Horsman Ltd.

          3 Park Plaza, Suite 1-118

          Glen Head, NY 11545-1837

          Tel: 516-504-0387   Fax: 516-684-9398

          I know they are working on the issues with the Boutique...trying to be patient!, but how about wig stands for the wigs? Wouldn't this make a cute display in the boutique? I do love the way Horsman packs them for sale. The hair net and cardboard ring make a convient storage for the one's you are not using.The quality of the wigs is wonderful Ken!Vita now has three, black, red and Pale blond.

        • Roger Kriegbaum
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 30, 2012

            Hi Ken,

            That sounds great! Hoping the issues with the Boutique are solved soon. A display unit for purses would be great too, like a bookcase with cubby holes, or dividers. I forgot to mention, I like that the Horsman wigs stay on without needing wig caps. They fit perfectly.

            Linda Kriegbaum

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 30, 2012

              Hi Marilyn,

              You know I think I know what you mean. I looked at the egg shapes when I was thinking of making hat stands.

              Linda

              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 1, 2012
                Wow wonderful! That is what I wanted. What did you paint them with? Thanks for the photos!
              • nikacossu
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 2, 2012
                  thanks
                  I used black acrylic paint (water based), then varnish