Horsman wigs

  • LindaK
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2012
      I just purchased the red wig and a platnuim wig from M&M and I have to say they are perfect 100% wonderful on my "Blue Valentine"Vita the quality is amazing! I was able to get these from Sharon Meyers and the customer service at M&M is top notch...this is not a paid advertisement LOL! I love the curly wig and the straight wig, they make her look so different...like haveun three different Vita's.